Well, things got a bit more complicated lately. Now, my bos wants me to connect
both Tomcat 4 and Tomcat 5 to the httpd server.

If I use mod_jk, I have to specify the path to a tomcat installation in the
workers.properties in the Apache2/conf/httpd.conf file. So, there's no way to
connect both and relay to the right server using the appropriate folder alias.

Is there any other connector which could support two tomcat installation ? I've
read about mod_jk, mod_jk2 but I remember seeing a third connector module.

Does anyone ever succeeded in installing such a configuration ??

Luc Boudreau

Université du Québec

Canada