From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 28 July 2005 3:57 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: TC & Apache integration

> From: Paul Wallace [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: TC & Apache integration
>
>       I am following the resource -
> http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.2-doc/mod_jk-howto.html
> to try and achieve the above.
>
> I have added the line Include
> C:\dev\tomcat5\jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9\conf\jk\mod_jk.conf-auto to my
> httpd.conf file.

I can't answer your questions, since, in general, Tomcat 5.5.9 has outgrown
the need to be front-ended by httpd, so I don't use it.
However, I do have a question for you:  why would you think the 3.2 Tomcat
doc has any relevance to the 5.5.9 release?  Have you tried perusing the 5.5
doc?

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.