Hi,

With what you supplied, the answer was the best you could have expected. The
deletedDma item per loop iteration is of type MapEntry. This has getKey and
getValue, hence why you can call deletedDma.key and deletedDma.value.

In html your link would be

<a
href="/DMAAssistant/ChooseDeletedDMAToCancelRemove?id=${deletedDma.value.id}">Remove</a>

I am not sure if you can pass this into the html:link tag.

Try ...

// you don't need this block by the way
<c:catch>
  <c:set var="deletedDmas"
    value="${dmaAssistantSession.deletedDmasSimple}"/>
</c:catch>

<ul id="overviewDeletedDmas">
  <c:forEach items="${dmaAssistantSession.deletedDmasSimple}" var="deletedDma">

    <li>
action="/DMAAssistant/ChooseDeletedDMAToCancelRemove"
             paramId="id" paramName="deletedDma.value" paramProperty="id">
             <bean:message name="deletedDma.value" property="label" />
    </li>
  </c:forEach>
</ul>