On 8/8/05, Allistair Crossley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With what you supplied, the answer was the best you could have expected. The
> deletedDma item per loop iteration is of type MapEntry. This has getKey and
> getValue, hence why you can call deletedDma.key and deletedDma.value.

Thanks a lot for the clarification (and for the short time between
question and answer, amazing !). I know, my question was probably not
clear enough, but ... I'm so uncomftable with JSP for the moment that
I dont really know how to ask the questions ...

  I finally resolved it with :
<c:forEach items="${deletedDmas}" var="deletedDma">
    paramId="id" paramName="deletedDma" paramProperty="value.id">
    <bean:message name="deletedDma" property="value.label"/>
</c:forEach>

  It might be of some help if somebody has the same problem as me one
of this day ...

> // you don't need this block by the way
// I know, it just help type a bit less when reusing the var ...
> <c:catch>
>   <c:set var="deletedDmas"
>     value="${dmaAssistantSession.deletedDmasSimple}"/>
> </c:catch>

  Again, thanks a lot for your great help ! I think I'm slowly getting
into JSP ...