Le Jeudi 25 Août 2005 13:55, Mikolaj Rydzewski a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> My configuration is very simple: tomcat listens on localhost with
> various apps in their contexts. Now I'd like to setup a virtual host for
> another one. Will it be possible to deploy/reload such application using
> manager webapp running on localhost? In other words: do I have to
> install separate manager webapp for each virtual host?

For 1st part, did it here (2 sets of webapp depending on hostname used), must
have
the manager webapp deployed in each host (actually a soft link on
unix having webapps-for-somespecial-hostname/manager points to
webapps/manager is enough)

--
David Delbecq
Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium

-
Is there life after /sbin/halt -p?