Thanks - For the sake of "marketing" this trivial install should be explicitly stated in a very obvious "how to install" information included with the package. Especially since it is something that if done improperly (from a POV of not knowing) could affect security.

One of the biggest objections I hear from clients who might use OSS is that it is "too hard for people to get started" with it. A new user is a valuable user when trying to propagate a standard.

I would write up such a thing if I knew how to get it in there ;^>

Thanks!
PK

At 01:43 PM 8/30/2005, you wrote:
> From: Peter Kennard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: installing admin webapp
>
> Is there a link - howto etc on how to install and configure
> the admin webapp.

Installation borders on the trivial: download, unzip.  The only
configuration necessary is creating the admin role and associated
userid/password in the conf/tomcat-users.xml file.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.