Hi all, I'm new in this mailling list

I'm currently end up  ways to solve problem out of memory in tomcat

this is
startup script in my Linux Fedora Core 2

CATALINA_OPTS=" -Djava.awt.headless=true -server -Xss128k -Xincgc -Xms256m
-Xmx256m

CPU is on 1Giga Memory

and the problem out of memory, can't happen in specific times, can't happen in
specific pages (both servlet and JSP), currently happen in Random time/pages,
usually 1 Weeks after startup.

Server run 24 Hours/day for development only

usually I use ant for reload servlet, after I change the java code

#ant reload

build.xml
- cut -
<taskdef name="reload"    classname="org.apache.catalina.ant.ReloadTask"/>

what should I do ?

Thanks in Advance,