On Tuesday 20 September 2005 21:11, Sonja Löhr wrote:
> I know this problem very well, since I worked on a very memory-consuming
> app where I coulnd't even reload twice. It has nothing to do with ant,
> and i think I also had such a case with tomcat 5.5  (now working on
> "normal" webapps ;-)

what you mean by "normal" webapps ? it's a html ?

> Cautiously, I would never reload via manager (or perhaps once) in
> production.

I'd really confuse, what is the real cause ?
Its the development (frequently use ant/ web manager ) to reload the
webapps  ?

or

Garbage collector problem ? every pages of servlet loaded, its use many
library, Class file, example my own class :

public test servlet extends HttpServlet
.. doGet(...) {
        PgInt pg = new PgInt();

        pg.close();