However, back to the original point, is there a way to remove
autoresponders from the list? I think the list is owned (among
others?) by Mark Thomas  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, so he, or whoever owns
the list should be able to remove autoresponders from the list.
It's just annoying to adjust the filters twice a week.

thanx and regards
leon