From: Glen Mazza [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 8:42 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: RTE - Meridian Club <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Arup misunderstood Leon's message and thought he lazily wanted others to
unsubscribe him.  That was his main error.  But in fairness to Arup,
flames can be called for when people ask to be unsubscribed from a
technical mailing list that 1000's of other people are subscribed to.

People making such requests are usually either newbies who need to be
jolted (and also thereby jolting/informing other newbies about to make
the same request, keeping the ML free of additional requests), or by
rather lazy people who know how to unsubscribe but don't want to bother.
  The latter type might actually feed on the "kid glove" approach that
David may be inclined to recommend.

Glen