Thanks for the suggestion Bob,

I think what you are saying about realms is valid and most likely the
easiest way to enforce security.  It would be my choice if it wasn't a
corporate standards issue.  I will read up on the link you sent and see if
I can get away with it in terms of meeting with policy.

Thank you all for your input.

Jeffery S. Eaton

Opinions contained in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of the Queensland Department of Main Roads,
Queensland Transport or Maritime Safety Queensland, or
endorsed organisations utilising the same infrastructure.
If you have received this electronic mail message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete the message
from your computer.