No I didn't use that one. I think I used that one before. I just tried with
that one and it did you same thing.

Thank You,

Justin A. Stanczak
Web Manager
Shake Learning Resource Center
Vincennes University
(812)888-5813

                    "Cross Fire Labs

                    B.A. Lambrechts"          To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    <cross_fire_labs@ho       cc:

                    tmail.com>                Subject:     Re: Apache + Tomcat
mod_webapp.so Does anyone have a
                                               solution?

                    12/05/2001 12:17 PM

                    Please respond to

                    "Tomcat Users List"

Did you use the mod_webapp.so out of the eapi directory under the extracted

tar?  That is the one I used.

Beth Anne Lambrechts
Cross Fire Labs, Inc.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]