--- peter lin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
> use an application like optimizeIt or JProbe to profile the thread
> usage. Warning though, don't try running it on a system with less than
> 128mb of ram.
>
> peter

Thanks for the links:

    http://www.sitraka.com/software/jprobe/
    http://www.borland.com/optimizeit/

It's not really what I need right now. If I had a simple class that formed the basis
of a Thread
which periodically dumped a list of all Threads in the JVM I'd be satified (for
now...JProbe
Threadalyzer looks very useful!).

Thanks,
Janek