yes, it is true that "jni_tester" will only be loaded once.

Your code that uses Bridge only has to be in the \lib directory if Bridge
uses any of those classes. If your other code is just calling Bridge, it can
go into the web-inf/lib for your context.

Charlie

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.0-doc/class-loader-howto.html