You need to register the dairy as a Context in the server.xml file,
something like this assuming the path is /dairy

<Context path="/dairy" docBase="diary" debug="0" reloadable="true" />

If your installation is working correctly at http://localhost:8080 then
please read http://localhost:8080/tomcat-docs/appdev/index.html for an
easy way to deploy applications under 4.1.x. using Ant.

Good luck

rls

"Michael Remijan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
08/11/2002 02:57 PM