The reloadable switch is only for .class. The jsp allways must reload in
change, but I don't know why fails in your case.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Dominik Jednoralski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: martes, 17 de septiembre de 2002 15:32
Para: Tomcat User Help
Asunto: RE: RE: Reloading .jsp-Pages

The problem arent the includes, its the jsp-page itself.
its no browser-cache-problem (i've deleted the cache before
reloading).

the timestamp of the jsp-file is definitly younger than the
version before. i deleted the file, restarted the server,
got my 404, copied the file again, restarted the server. guess:
still from server-cache...

i guess the 'reloadable'-switch doesnt work for some reason...