From: Turner, John
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 4:57 PM
Subject: RE: JK2 Installation

I agree that documentation is important.  My point was that if you have
experience with open source projects, which are usually quite short on
documentation, you would expect that a BETA open source project would have
EVEN LESS documentation than a released project, and go from there.

My advice would be to search the list archives, there have been many posts
over the last several weeks dealing with installing and using JK2.  In
addition, a new version has been announced (2.0.1) so perhaps the
documentation available in the source package has been updated along with
the source code itself, even if the HOWTO on the website hasn't.

John