On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 01:54:43PM -0400, Turner, John wrote:

> As an aside, what happens if you try and access
> http://127.0.0.1:8080/examples ?

One last thing, I see in the apache_log, on restart of Tomcat this
following is written to this file:

2002-10-08 13:19:49 [org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnector] Error accepting
requests
java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.accept(PlainSocketImpl.java:343)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(ServerSocket.java:438)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.accept(ServerSocket.java:409)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnector.run(WarpConnector.java:590)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

This looks to deal with the warp connector.  Pardon my ignorance, but does
this have something to with the ajp13 or http connector?  According to
the docs at jakarta.apache.org, it appears that there is a connection between
the warp connector and the HTTP/1.1 connector, but the documentation is sparse
for the warp connector.

Does this open up any clues?

Kent