Not really that much to do with this thread, but one vote of thanks and
appreciation for all freely donated help and advice provided by John
over recent weeks, months etc.

Be nice to the man.

Tref

Tref Gare
Development Consultant
Areeba
Level 19/114 William St, Melbourne VIC 3000
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone: +61 3 9642 5553
fax: +61 3 9642 1335
website: http://www.areeba.com.au
"This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above and contains information that is confidential. No
confidentiality is waived or lost by any mis-transmission. If you
received this correspondence in error, please notify the sender and
immediately delete it from your system. You must not disclose, copy or
rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not the intended
recipient. Any communication directed to clients via this message is
subject to our Agreement and relevant Project Schedule. Any information
that is transmitted via email which may offend may have been sent
without knowledge or the consent of Areeba."