./configure --with-apxs=/some/path/to/apache2/bin/apxs
--with-java=${JAVA_HOME}
make
make install

If that doesn't work for you, post error messages you receive, and perhaps
contents of the configure log file, and someone will do their best to help.

General griping will be ignored.

John

<mailto:tomcat-user-help@;jakarta.apache.org>