There is already a process and there are several tools for delegating
superuser access to a non-superuser account in specific circumstances, and
protecting against misuse of same.  Research things like the sudo tool,
chroot jails, etc.  Makes much more sense to me than hacking around in the
kernel.

John

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> For additional commands, e-mail: