Thank you for your comment.  However, I think you gave a good practical
work around for now, when the kernel is not there yet.  But that also
means many developers still have to search for a solution.  I think kernel
developers should think about this issues, and also similar issues, and
come up with a good one.  I don't think anyone need to hack into it if
they are not expert in the kernel yet.  For now, I think using redirect
and taken your advice is a right thing to do.  I only want to say that the
problem is in the kernel team, and they should fix that in the future.
Note that I haven't develop any kernel.  My suggestion is not the best,
but hey, that means there's a better one out there, and I hope it'll make
into the next release (too bad, 2.6 feature already is frozen :-).