Has anyone successfully configured Tomcat to with with Apache using the AJP connector.

I am presently trying to set up the connectors with Apache 1.3.20 and everything was
going find until I tried to do the portion for configuring mod_jk.so with the Apache
version.

I received several errors in reference to a C header file socketvar.h.

If someone could provide some insight on what the problem is or information on
successful
configuring Apache and Tomcat to work together (I am presently using information out of
the Wrox Professional Apache Tomcat book). It would be appreciated

Thank you....
Allen
This message may contain proprietary or confidential company information.
Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.