Hi here,

I have developped a CDROM application that contains the Tomcat 4.1.10 LE distribution.
The Tomcat server is started from the CD by double clicking on a start.bat file.
On my Windows 2000 which runs on a Pentium 4, 1.6 Ghz with 520 Mb RAM, the Tomcat Launch time is some 5 seconds.
On a Windows 95 box running on a Pentium 400 Mhz with 128 Mb RAM, the Tomcat Launch time is some 50 seconds.

Are there any solution to decrease such a launch time ?
My application just use the default Coyote HTTP connector, and no other.
There is just one user session, as it is a CDROM application.

Thanks for any help,
Franck