I keep getting the following error in my catalina.out file.  This same
application starts up just fine when it has a context path of "/cct", but I
get the errors when I use path="".

Any ideas?

WARN [main] JDBCExceptionReporter.logExceptions(35) | SQL Error: 0,
SQLState: null
ERROR [main] JDBCExceptionReporter.logExceptions(42) | Cannot load JDBC
driver class 'null'
WARN [main] SessionFactoryImpl.<init>(163) | Could not obtain connection
metadata
java.sql.SQLException: Cannot load JDBC driver class 'null'
        at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createDataSource(BasicDataSource.jav
a:529)
        at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSource.java:3
12)
        at
cirrus.hibernate.connection.DatasourceConnectionProvider.getConnection(Datas
ourceConnectionProvider.java:56)
        at
cirrus.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl.<init>(SessionFactoryImpl.java:152)
        at
cirrus.hibernate.impl.DatastoreImpl.buildSessionFactory(DatastoreImpl.java:4
03)
        at
cirrus.hibernate.impl.DatastoreImpl.buildSessionFactory(DatastoreImpl.java:3
92)
        at
cirrus.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.configure(Configuration.java:163)
        at cirrus.hibernate.Hibernate.configure(Hibernate.java:193)
        at
com.comcast.cable.dmc.itd.cct.webapp.StartupServlet.init(StartupServlet.java
:58)

Also, my oracle connection pool times out after 24 hours - I haven't found a
solution after a week or two pinging this list and the struts-user list.
Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Setup:

1.  classes12.jar in $CATALINA_HOME/common/lib
2.  Context file cct.xml in $CATALINA_HOME/webapps - contents are below.
3.  web.xml contains JNDI Datasource information.

The app works, I just get errors on startup, and timeout after 24 hours.

Thanks,

Matt

web.xml:
      <resource-ref>
        <description>DB Connection</description>
        <res-ref-name>jdbc/cctdb</res-ref-name>
        <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
    </resource-ref>

cct.xml
<Context path="" docBase="cct" debug="99" reloadable="false"
privileged="true">
    prefix="cct_log." suffix=".txt" timestamp="true"/>
    <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JDBCRealm"
        debug="99" driverName="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver" digest="SHA"

connectionURL="jdbc:oracle:thin:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:1521:cctprd"
        userTable="user_sys_access" userNameCol="userid"
        userCredCol="password" userRoleTable="user_role"
        roleNameCol="role_name"/>
    <Resource name="jdbc/cctdb" auth="Container"
type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>
    <ResourceParams name="jdbc/cctdb">
        <parameter>
            <name>factory</name>
        </parameter>
        <!-- Maximum number of dB connections in pool.
            Set to 0 for no limit. -->
        <parameter>
            <name>maxActive</name>
            <value>0</value>
        </parameter>
        <!-- Maximum number of idle dB connections to retain in pool.
            Set to 0 for no limit. -->
        <parameter>
            <name>maxIdle</name>
            <value>0</value>
        </parameter>
        <!-- Maximum time to wait for a dB connection to become available
             in ms, in this example 10 seconds. An Exception is thrown if
             this timeout is exceeded.  Set to -1 to wait indefinitely. -->
        <parameter>
            <name>maxWait</name>
            <value>10000</value>
        </parameter>
        <!-- Database username and password for connections  -->
        <parameter>
            <name>username</name>
            <value>cct_tool</value>
        </parameter>
        <parameter>
            <name>password</name>
            <value>tiger</value>
        </parameter>
        <!-- Class name for Oracle JDBC driver -->
        <parameter>
            <name>driverClassName</name>
            <value>oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionPoolDataSource</value>
        </parameter>
        <!-- The JDBC connection url for connecting to your db. -->
        <parameter>
            <name>url</name>
            <value>jdbc:oracle:thin:@10.31.41.14:1521:cctprd</value>
        </parameter>