I'm still throwing SocketExceptions using Tomcat 4.1.18 and the Coyote Http
Connector, is there a resolution for this?  What should I look at?

-John

java.net.SocketException: Invalid argument
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketSetOption(Native Method)
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.setOption(PlainSocketImpl.java:240)
        at java.net.Socket.setSoLinger(Socket.java:788)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.setSocketOptions(PoolTcpEndpoint.
java:434)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:533)
        at
a:530)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.