From: Carlos Cajina [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: February 7, 2003 11:00 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat web server

    Hi. Precisely I'm tryin' to configure Apache to work with Tomcat,
however, the example configuration files and instructions in
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/index.html don't seem to
work in my Windows XP Pro enviroment. I'm using the default jk2.properties
file and inlcuding the  LoadModule jk2_module modules/mod_jk-2.0.43.dll
command in my httpd.conf file. Tomcat starts just fine but Apache does not
and the error description I get in the Windows Event Viewer is as follows:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Apache Service
Event Category: None
The Apache service named  reported the following error:
>>> Can't locate API module structure `jk2_module' in file
C:/ApacheGroup/Apache2/modules/mod_jk-2.0.43.dll: No error     .

    Is there something I am missing?

    Best regards,

    New-to-the-list-and-to-this-stuff   :)