I'm looking to pick some people's brains if I may.

I've been using my own home-grown connection pool, and I'm wondering if I
should switch to Tomcat's. I'm not eager to fix what ain't broke, but I'm
wondering if I should jump on the bandwagon.

How easy has it been for people to get the connection pool in Tomcat
working?

Is it stable? Is there anything missing that people generally want?

I was mainly thinking that there's always the chance I have a bug in my
code that I just haven't realized yet, and it pays to have more eyes
looking at the code. Also, it's probably easier to change the parameters
of tomcat's database pool than mine.

What do people really like or dislike about the connection pool manager in
Tomcat?

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Oscar