Uho! Does this mean that tomcat _must_ run as root user (on Solaris) due to
ports lower that 1024 are
not accessible by a user without root privileges. I guess the solaris admin
would'nt be happy if a cricial
service that may be attacked runs as root. Mhm. Any advice? Can I run tomcat
without being root but using
80 or 433 ports?

Thx a lot for any comments!!!!!!!
Bye