In the tomcat documentation it is said that to configure a new JNDI
resource you should put a Resource entry in the Context portion of my
app, and a following ResourceParams, indicating the java class name of
the factory (the class that must implement ObjectFactory). This seems
quite correct: in order to build an object, I need a Factory!! But I
noticed it works fine even if the ResourceParams is not present ?? The
conclusion is: I'm surely missing something !! How can Tomcat know how
to build my object if I don't give the name of the factory class ???

        <Context path="/dg3s" docBase="dg3s" reloadable="true">
                <Resource name="myJndiName" type="com.blabla.MyType"/>
                <!-- The following is not useful ?!!!!
                <ResourceParams name="myJndiName">
                        <parameter>
                                <name>factory</name>