Coyote is not synonym for jk2, its just the new Tomcat Connector name,

which you can use for HTTP (as in your case on port 8180),
and AJP13 connections for both mod_jk 1 and 2 (on 8009 with protocolHandlerClassName="org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler").

See http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/connectors.html for a list.

So everything should be all right.