Volker schrieb:

> Simon Pabst schrieb:
>
> > Seems like your JkMount isn't working, since the error comes from Apache,
> > what does the auto generated mod_jk.conf look like?

Hi,

I    r e m o v e d   following entry in the generated mod_jk.conf - and now - I can
access the servlets via both port 8080 and 80:

<VirtualHost xxx.yyy.com>
ServerName xxx.yyy.com

I replaced xxx.yyy.com with my serverīs name before (and localhost) - both without
success. Obviously it does not work if you already have a corresponding virtual host
entry in the httpd.conf.

Thanks again and best regards

Volker