AFAIK, this is the appropriate list. You could try tomcat-dev, but that is more for discussions about developing Tomcat itself, not using Tomcat.

If you haven't received a reply here, it is most likely because nobody has an answer. People here are pretty good about responding whenever they can help. It might take a day or two, as well....lots of people are on holiday for the summer.

John

Sasha Borodin wrote:

If this is not an appropriate list to ask design questions, could someone
point me to a more suitable resource?  Perhaps the tomcat-dev list?

Thank you,

-Sasha Borodin