D'oh.. should have paid more attention to version number...

You might be able to do this via a Criteria using addAsColumn
and the CUSTOM SqlEnum.  Then use BasePeer createQueryString and
executeQuery methods to get the results as a Village Record set.

A quicker "hack" might be to just create the SQL statement
manually (e.g no Criteria) and call the executeQuery method.

Finally, if this is something done frequently, you might consider
creating a DB view that contains the summary information and then
create the Torque objects to access this view as a normal table.