Subject: "BIG BROTHER": Watch this YouTube about the government's proposed
''health care'' plan....a real eye-opener.

Watch this YouTube about the government's proposed ''health care'' plan....a
real eye-opener.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcBaSP31Be8

Update: THE PDF.OF THE BILL HR3200 NOTED AT THE END OF THE VIDEO IS NO
LONGER VALID. HERE IS THE UPDATED LINK TO THE PDF.
http://candicemiller.house.gov/pdf/hr...
<http://candicemiller.house.gov/pdf/hr3200.pdf>
I am well aware of the type-O's in this video, I apologize but It's too late
to fix it now.

We are now at a stage where the House and the Senate must merge their ideas
on their healthcare bills into one. If you would like the pdf. for these
bills find them online. The FACTS in this video on bill H.R. 3200 still hold
true in comparison to the House and Senate bills which have been passed,
unfortunately. The House bill passed with a stipulation that will not fund
abortion with our scarce and hard earned money. The Senate bill is worse and
does intend on killing babies with our scarce and hard earned money. These
two bills will be merged together and it is my common sense guess that they
will go behind closed doors and merge these bills together with the forced
option to fund abortion using YOUR money. Please people PRAY that this whole
thing will miraculously get shot down. And know this, that no matter what
way it passes, abortion funding or not, HEALTHCARE WILL NEVER BE FREE!! We
will be forced to purchase it and those who do not or cannot purchase it
will be fined or jailed. What a caring government huh? Even in our sick
economy (caused by this same government might I ad) we will be expected to
purchase this. No matter what, you better believe that with everything else
these Washington thugs do, they will go behind closed doors and do whatever
they choose to do. AMERICA IT IS TIME TO TAKE ACTION!!
Healthcare is only a powerful stepping stone to their government takeover
plan. Open your eyes America, they don't care what "we the people" want or
need, which is affordable and decent healthcare, they simply want control.
Aug. 2009
Original Bill (Video) :This is a point by point description of the
Government Healthcare plan taken from the ACTUAL proposed bill
H.R.3200http://candicemiller.house.gov/p df/hr3200.pdf
Though not opposed to healthcare reform most Americans do not want this KIND
of reform which is a dangerous UN-AMERICAN UNCONSTITUTIONAL We want reform
that makes sense and that is helpful for all not a destructive death warrant
for the unborn and the elderly. We want government to stay out of our
personal life decisions period. This is America !!

*** exposing the hidden truth for further educational research only ***
CAVEAT LECTOR *** In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this
material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior
interest in receiving the included information for research and educational
purposes. NOTE: Some links may require cut and paste into your Internet
Browser. Please check for daily real news posts and support the truth!
(sorry but don't have time to email all posts) at
<http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr> http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr    or
<http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2>
http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2  ; You can
also subscribe to the multiple daily emails by sending  an email to
<mailto:total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com>
total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com ; free book download:
<http://www.lulu.com/content/165077> http://www.lulu.com/content/165077  ***
Revealing the hidden Truth For Educational & Further Research Purposes only.
***  NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency (NSA) may have read emails without warning, warrant, or notice. They
may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no
recourse, nor protection.......... IF anyone other than the addressee of
this e-mail is reading it, you are in violation of the 1st & 4th Amendments
to the Constitution of the United States. Patriot Act 5 & H.R. 1955
Disclaimer Notice: This post & all my past & future posts represent parody &
satire & are all intended for entertainment and amusement only. To be
removed from the weekly list, please reply with the subject line "REMOVE"