From: US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation
[mailto:uscampa...@endtheoccupation.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 8:22 PM
Subject: Take Action: Stop Settlement Profiteers! example, Ahava stolen
beauty products

<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=p5Q5tYzXFC4pwE11Z1yz
Puq4m1OgsAyz> Image removed by sender.

Stolen Beauty
January 14 , 2010

Dear Alex,

Israeli cosmetics company Ahava promises "beauty secrets from the Dead Sea,"
but its biggest secret is that it operates in two of Israel's illegal
settlements in the occupied Palestinian West Bank.  That is why US Campaign
member group CODEPINK started the Stolen Beauty boycott campaign against
Ahava.  At our National Organizers' Conference last September, our member
groups voted to endorse Stolen Beauty, and now we're pleased to launch our
Ahava
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=mAD6zDf%2BCYkS3h%2Bf
WAED7nZAwnmwathn>  action kit!

The Stolen Beauty campaign has already achieved some impressive victories,
such as getting Oxfam to end its relationship with former Ahava
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=tvQ1W5g02AGSqifQloAm
H3ZAwnmwathn>  spokeswoman Kristin Davis and securing a promise from
national discount chain Costco that it will
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=PPECtXoRCyBSDxhARrrR
D%2Bq4m1OgsAyz>  no longer restock Ahava products.

Why Ahava

<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=LAMVDikwyi%2BS8LL8%2
ByCaHuq4m1OgsAyz> Image removed by sender.

Ahava's manufacturing facility and visitors' center are both located in the
illegal Israeli settlement of Mitzpe Shalem. The Fourth Geneva Convention
prohibits an occupying power from transferring its civilian population into
occupied territory.  Ahava should not be sanctioning these settlements by
building factories in them!

The mud and minerals that Ahava claims are its "beauty secrets from the Dead
Sea" are actually excavated from the shores of the Dead Sea at the illegal
Israeli settlement of Kalya. The Fourth Geneva Convention forbids an
occupying power from exploiting resources from occupied territory.  Ahava
needs to stop stealing Palestinian resources!

Additionally, 44% of Ahava's stock is collectively owned by the settlements
of Mitzpe Shalem and Kalya.  Because of this, Ahava sales mean a direct
financial benefit for illegal Israeli settlements.  Ahava cannot allow its
profits to support illegal settlements!

Join us in increasing the pressure on Ahava to move its facilities out of
occupied territory and to stop funding Israel's illegal settlements!  Sign
up to be a Stolen Beauty organizer in your community and get our Ahava
action kit by clicking here
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=URgcl9LWGBHtX7bjSELw
8HZAwnmwathn>  or just check out our new resources by clicking here
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=0WFaIvA1fMo2ohxazigD
KHZAwnmwathn> .

Image removed by sender.

<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=ogi7a9ZQ1ihQHLFGQjyy
bOq4m1OgsAyz>   Click here to sign our pledge to boycott Ahava

<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=byuX6GkJa6NsaJsyQEG7
%2B%2Bq4m1OgsAyz>   Click here to order a Stolen Beauty campaign kit

<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=1NbECKks%2FBntQI5ICu
4TTeq4m1OgsAyz> Click here to check out our new Stolen Beauty campaign
resources.
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=ab1VUgfKG9wUMSoV6zZW
3uq4m1OgsAyz>

Support Our Work:

<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=BcQ1Q%2FmJSAuD88k2RC
XDzOq4m1OgsAyz> Image removed by sender.

Join the Olive
Branch Club:

<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=4D2u%2FpCocWfO1PYymt
ApBuq4m1OgsAyz> Image removed by sender.

Follow us on:

<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=TDlq1bSalxGTlkrvTxeQ
Oeq4m1OgsAyz> Image removed by sender.
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Gsby5Oh39o3k%2FSrNtK
aXAuq4m1OgsAyz> Image removed by sender.
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=DmyyIJi14Jvno82aJgVK
nuq4m1OgsAyz> Image removed by sender.
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=oAolhCSqkzS9AO456BgN
3eq4m1OgsAyz> Image removed by sender.
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=6qUhb%2BHwva9LlEgzaT
laEOq4m1OgsAyz> Image removed by sender.

<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=9rp0wjKdfSoOUuOJUdUq
6uq4m1OgsAyz> ABOUT |
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=OG2DnHlS7bWJWniu4SRy
xeq4m1OgsAyz> TAKE ACTION |
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=OKoaNqcBglR2Pfa6Km%2
FEFeq4m1OgsAyz> GET INVOLVED |
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=6UGcXYtkca3C9z9GSt8q
Iuq4m1OgsAyz> STORE |
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=pTTOd91uYSNPo0ErtTzo
zeq4m1OgsAyz> DONATE |
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=yTJkImScsoEDtec1XYcC
kuq4m1OgsAyz> RESOURCES |
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=LBaX%2BWhm2mZsva%2FM
DXEl4%2Bq4m1OgsAyz> MEDIA |
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=FGljt0qG5Ty7WE9h2TkX
G%2Bq4m1OgsAyz> SUBSCRIBE |

US CAMPAIGN TO END THE ISRAELI OCCUPATION | PO BOX 21539 | WASHINGTON, DC
20009
202-332-0994 |  <mailto:uscampa...@endtheoccupation.org>
uscampa...@endtheoccupation.org |
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Bq0n5ycmNfq2aA8o1SKS
A%2Bq4m1OgsAyz> WWW.ENDTHEOCCUPATION.ORG

Image removed by sender.

*** exposing the hidden truth for further educational research only ***
CAVEAT LECTOR *** In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this
material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior
interest in receiving the included information for research and educational
purposes. NOTE: Some links may require cut and paste into your Internet
Browser. Please check for daily real news posts and support the truth!
(sorry but don't have time to email all posts) at
<http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr> http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr    or
<http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2>
http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2  ; You can
also subscribe to the multiple daily emails by sending  an email to
<mailto:total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com>
total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com ; free book download:
<http://www.lulu.com/content/165077> http://www.lulu.com/content/165077  ***
Revealing the hidden Truth For Educational & Further Research Purposes only.
***  NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency (NSA) may have read emails without warning, warrant, or notice. They
may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no
recourse, nor protection.......... IF anyone other than the addressee of
this e-mail is reading it, you are in violation of the 1st & 4th Amendments
to the Constitution of the United States. Patriot Act 5 & H.R. 1955
Disclaimer Notice: This post & all my past & future posts represent parody &
satire & are all intended for entertainment and amusement only. To be
removed from the weekly list, please reply with the subject line "REMOVE"

<<~WRD117.jpg>>

<<image009.jpg>>

<<image010.jpg>>

<<image011.jpg>>