-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 6:15 PM
Subject: Jesse Ventura Exposes Gov't Underground Shelters from Comet
Incoming in Denver, Illuminati symbols

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL-_MwkdPdU&feature=PlayList&p=B32EF6FD7B0B09
B6&index=31&playnext=3&playnext_from=PL

Here is a link to a televised broadcast, revealing the elite's
underground city within the bowels of Cheyenne Mountain:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL-_MwkdPdU&feature=PlayList&p=B32EF6FD7B0B09
B6&index=31&playnext=3&playnext_from=PL

Not sure about this part:

Excerpts from "Planet X and the Kolbrin Bible Connection," by Greg Jenner
(yowbooks.com):    [JD: text within {braces} are my explanatory notes.]

Foreword by Marshall Masters, former science editor of CNN:
"It is a great privilege for me to publish this work, as it will establish a
new
benchmark for Planet X historical research. As a Planet X researcher and
author of long standing, I believe Greg Jenner to be one of the best
Planet X historians alive today -- if not the best. This is because his
analysis reflects a lifetime of inquiry, which began for him in 1975 at
the age of 13."
. . . . .
GREG JENNER:
"Jeremiah, a prophet from the Old Testament, felt compelled to
warn us of something he called 'the Destroyer.' He obviously knew
{actually, God knew} the significance of its wrath, and that every
place on Earth would be affected.    . . . . .
   From The Holy Bible (The New Century version)
   The Book of JEREMIAH Chapter 25:32 and Chapter 48:8
'Disasters will soon spread from nation to nation. They will come
like a powerful storm to all the faraway places on earth . . .
The DESTROYER will come against every town -- not one town
will escape . . . The Lord said this will happen.'  . . . .
. . . . .
Planet X is very real and known to the 'elite,' a hidden fact they
have discovered from an ancient source and have held close to
their hearts for quite some time -- until now.  . . . . .
. . . . In 1975, I purchased my first astronomy textbook entitled
'The Universe' by Sampson Low Publishers. . . . . . One thing,
however, jumped out at me and grabbed my attention. It was
a little blurb on page 99 about an extra hypothetical body
within the Solar System called Planet X.  . . . . . .'
. . . {from the astronomy textbook}:
{an illustration with caption, reading:} 'the orbit of a tenth
planet, Planet X, whose existence was predicted as a result
of computer studies by American astronomer Joseph Brady
in 1972 . . . .'
. . . Over the course of my investigations, I've perused
countless esoteric books and ancient documents that give
tantalizing clues suggesting that a large-sized planet exists
within the far reaches of the Solar System. To the ancient
Sumerians, it was known as Nibiru (which means 'Planet
of crossing'), . . . It has a highly irregular {highly elliptical}
orbit; . . .  it periodically returns; upon returning, it crosses
Earth's orbit, causing havoc with our home world. . . .
. . . The Kolbrin {secular} Bible is comprised of eleven books,
the first six written by Egyptian academics and scribes after
the Exodus {of the Israelites from Egypt, around 1,500 B.C.}
. . . . . .  {reading from the Kolbrin:}
MANUSCRIPT 3:9 . . . 'Then will the Heavens tremble, and
the Earth move. Men will quake in fear, and while terror
walks with them, the Heralds of Doom will appear.'  . . .
. . . .
'If the Kolbrin {secular} Bible contains startling passages
that describe the return of Planet X, the {global} 'elite'
would unquestionably want to keep this under wraps,
whilst, at the same time, start preparing -- at whatever
cost -- to survive into another age. According to the above
verse, it appears a select few will survive.  . . . .
. . . Think about it. If a group of people possessed an 800
year-old document {I believe the Egyptian writings are
closer to 3,500 years old, penned by the generation who
witnessed God's ten plagues, described in the Book of
EXODUS, in The Holy Bible} stating without doubt that
a catastrophe would occur upon the return of a celestial
object, then they would have the luxury to carefully plan
out their survival by secretly building facilities, such as:
underground bunkers, gigantic ocean liners, and future
command posts. . . . . The {global} elite have taken the
Kolbrin Bible's warning very seriously. . . .
. . . . {again, reading from the Kolbrin:}
MANUSCRIPT 3:3 '. . . a great light appears redly in the
skies.' "  {It is very important to note the word 'redly.'
I will soon repost my analysis of the Holy Bible's Book
of ISAIAH, Chapter 63, clearly revealing gross English
language mistranslations from God's original Hebrew
scriptures, and correcting verse 6 to prove that God is
therein declaring that He will bring His 'glittering blood-
red object from afar, to its goal, Planet Earth.'}
---------- END OF EXCERPT -------- John DiNardo --------

*** exposing the hidden truth for further educational research only ***
CAVEAT LECTOR *** In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this
material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior
interest in receiving the included information for research and educational
purposes. NOTE: Some links may require cut and paste into your Internet
Browser. Please check for daily real news posts and support the truth!
(sorry but don't have time to email all posts) at http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr
or  http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2  ; You
can also subscribe to the multiple daily emails by sending  an email to
total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com ; free book download:
http://www.lulu.com/content/165077  *** Revealing the hidden Truth For
Educational & Further Research Purposes only. ***  NOTICE: Due to
Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency (NSA) may have
read emails without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without
any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse, nor
protection.......... IF anyone other than the addressee of this e-mail is
reading it, you are in violation of the 1st & 4th Amendments to the
Constitution of the United States. Patriot Act 5 & H.R. 1955 Disclaimer
Notice: This post & all my past & future posts represent parody & satire &
are all intended for entertainment and amusement only. To be removed from
the weekly list, please reply with the subject line "REMOVE"