Subject: Genuine British and Canadian Passports used By Mossad in Dubai

Mossad previously used such passports including Pakistani passports when its
agents were arrested in Mexico trying to bomb the Mexican parliament in Oct
2001.

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/fisk/robert-fisk-britains-
explanation-is-riddled-with-inconsistencies-its-time-to-come-clean-1902994.h
tml

 6 of the British Passport holders are dual nationals living in Israel and
none of them reportd their Passports missing or stolen!

Robert Fisk: Britain's explanation is riddled with inconsistencies. It's
time to come clean

How could the Arabs pick up on a Mossad killing, if that is what it was?
Well, we shall see

Thursday, 18 February 2010

Collusion. That's what it's all about. The United Arab Emirates suspect -
only suspect, mark you - that Europe's "security collaboration" with Israel
has crossed a line into illegality, where British passports (and those of
other other EU nations) can now be used to send Israeli agents into the Gulf
to kill Israel's enemies. At 3.49pm yesterday afternoon (Beirut time, 1.49pm
in London), my Lebanese phone rang. It was a source - impeccable, I know
him, he spoke with the authority I know he has in Abu Dhabi - to say that
"the British passports are real. They are hologram pictures with the
biometric stamp. They are not forged or fake. The names were really there.
If you can fake a hologram or biometric stamp, what does this mean?"

The voice - I know the man and his origins well - wants to talk. "There are
18 people involved in the killing of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh. Besides the 11
already named, there are two Palestinians who are being interrogated and
five others, including a woman. She was part of the team that staked out the
hotel lobby." Two hours later, an SMS arrives on my Beirut phone from Abu
Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. It is the same source.

"ONE MORE THING," it says in capital letters, then continues in lower case.
"The command room of the operation was in Austria (sic, in fact, all things
are "sic" in this report)... meaning the suspects when here did not talk to
each other but thru the command room on separate lines to avoid detection or
linking themselves to one another... but it was detected and identified
OK??" OK? I ask myself.
Related articles
We'll get to the bottom of passport row, says David Miliband
Death in Dubai: the plot thickens
Israel reels from backlash at killing of Hamas militant
Leading article: A murky affair that calls for a tougher British response
Search the news archive for more stories

My source is both angry and insistent. "We have sent out details of the 11
named people to Interpol. Interpol has circulated them to 188 countries -
but why hasn't Britain warned foreign nations that these people are using
passports in these names?" There was more to come.

"We have identified five credit cards belonging to these people, all issued
in the United States." The man will not give the EU nationalities of the
extra five - this would make two women involved in Mr Mabhouh's murder. He
said that EU countries were cooperating with the UAE, including the UK. But
"not one of the countries we have been speaking to has notified Interpol of
the passports used in their name. Why not?"

The source insisted that one of the names on a passport - the name of a man
who denies any knowledge of its use - has travelled on it in Asia (probably
Indonesia) and EU countries over the past year. The Emirates have proof that
an American entered their country in June 2006 on a British passport issued
in the name of a UK citizen who was already in prison in the Emirates. The
Emirates claim that the passport of an Israeli agent sent to kill a Hamas
leader in Jordan was a genuine Canadian passport issued to a dual national
of Israel.

Intelligence agencies - who in the view of this correspondent are often very
unintelligent - have long used false passports. Oliver North and Robert
McFarlane travelled to Iran to seek the release of US hostages in Lebanon on
passports that were previously stolen from the Irish embassy in Athens. But
the Emirates' new information may make some European governments draw in
their breath - and they had better have good replies to the questions.
Intelligence services - Arab, Israeli, European or American - often adopt an
arrogant attitude towards those from whom they wish to hide. How could the
Arabs pick up on a Mossad killing, if that is what it was? Well, we shall
see.

Collusion is a word the Arabs understand. It speaks of the 1956 Suez War,
when Britain and France cooperated with Israel to invade Egypt. Both London
and Paris denied the plot. They were lying. But for an Arab Gulf country
which suspects its former masters (the UK, by name) may have connived in the
murder of a visiting Hamas official, this is apparently now too much. There
is much more to come out of this story. We will wait to see if there are any
replies in Europe.

*** exposing the hidden truth for further educational research only ***
CAVEAT LECTOR *** In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this
material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior
interest in receiving the included information for research and educational
purposes. NOTE: Some links may require cut and paste into your Internet
Browser. Please check for daily real news posts and support the truth!
(sorry but don't have time to email all posts) at
<http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr> http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr    or
<http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2>
http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2  ; You can
also subscribe to the multiple daily emails by sending  an email to
<mailto:total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com>
total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com ; free book download:
<http://www.lulu.com/content/165077> http://www.lulu.com/content/165077  ***
Revealing the hidden Truth For Educational & Further Research Purposes only.
***  NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency (NSA) may have read emails without warning, warrant, or notice. They
may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no
recourse, nor protection.......... IF anyone other than the addressee of
this e-mail is reading it, you are in violation of the 1st & 4th Amendments
to the Constitution of the United States. Patriot Act 5 & H.R. 1955
Disclaimer Notice: This post & all my past & future posts represent parody &
satire & are all intended for intellectual entertainment only. To be removed
from the weekly list, please reply with the subject line "REMOVE"