Hi folks,

I'm trying to write a TRAC report, and I'm stumped by a little thing.

I'm closing out a project which we've controlled using TRAC and I need
to begin monitoring items closed out each day.

I tried a clause:

time AS __group__

in the hopes of getting each day's tickets grouped by day.  I didn't
really expect it to work and it didn't.

How could I write a report SQL to get groups of one per day?

Here's the SQL that I'm trying to modify:

SELECT p.value AS __color__,
   id AS ticket, summary, component, milestone, owner, severity, time AS
created,
   changetime AS _changetime, description AS _description,
   reporter AS _reporter
  FROM ticket t,enum p
  WHERE status = 'closed'
AND p.name=t.priority AND p.type='priority'
  ORDER BY time desc, p.value, severity

Thanks in advance,

Curt Eckhart

The Florida Legislature

Office of Legislative Information Technology Services

Office : (850) 488-5340

"A successful tool is one that was used to do something undreamt of by
its author." - Stephen C. Johnson