I have been running Tracks on a Dreamhost VPS for several months now
without issue. Today, when I tried to launch tracks, I got the
following error:

Missing these required gems: sanitize ~> 1.2.1 You're running: ruby
1.8.7.302 at /usr/bin/ruby1.8 rubygems 1.3.7 at
/home/ebrown/.gem/ruby/1.8, /var/lib/gems/1.8, /home/ebrown/.gems Run
`rake gems:install` to install the missing gems.

Running rake gems:install yields a deprecated warning (something about
Rake tasks in vendor folders, but they should be in lib/tasks
instead).

gem query --local indicates that sanitize (2.0.3) is installed. Their
server is running ruby 1.8.7 and Rails 3.0.3.

I have opened at ticket with Dreamhost, but they have not responded
yet, so I thought I would check with this list. My understanding of
rails is limited, but as far as I can tell, everything is installed
correctly. Can anyone point me in the right direction to resolve this?
I am so GTDified that I rely almost exclusively on tracks. Guess I
need to mirror my to-do list!

Thanks!
Eric