Apparently Dreamhost updated the sanitze gem to a newer version. I think you
have two options:
1) ask Dreamhost to install sanitize-1.2.1 besides their current 2..0.3
version
2) try to use sanitize 1.2.1

For 2), if you are using Tracks 2.0 --> edit the config/environment.rb and
change version number for gem.config sanitize. If you are running 2.1rc1,
edit the Gemfile to do the same.

Reinier