Am Dienstag, 16. Februar 2021 17:03:36 CET schrieb Erik Quaeghebeur:
Dear Thomas,

Thanks for your reply.

On dinsdag 16 februari 2021 16:08:14 CET, Thomas Lübking wrote:
Am Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 01:54:45PM +0100 schrieb Erik Quaeghebeur:
On a new computer, I have the problem that Trojitá does not display monospace text bold. […]

Same font family? And which? Does italic/underline still work?

Yes, same font family (Hack). I checked with the distinctive lower-case i.

Several monospace fonts don't provide a bold variant at all and you'd
still have to install it.

Hack has a bold variant.

Iirc we also skipped formatting of very long messages altogether, so
ensure you didn't test that w/ a mail of two cities.

Checked for that with test message containing *bold*, /italic/, _underline_.
Bold doesn't work for me on this Laptop configured with KDE Breeze theme either. On my other one where theming is diffrent and configured by qt5ct, it works.
Italic and underline work on both machines. So the issue is reproducable,
no matter if it's a bug or caused by the font.

Regards,
Oskar

Best,

Erik