Blainer)  Wow, who do you think I am, BH Roberts?  I can defend the faith
somewhat, but you are asking me to be an encyclopedia which I am not.  I
did check out some of the sites you indicated below, and came across an
exellent summary of BH Roberts life in the Introduction to his book,
Studies of the Book of Mormon..  Some of your questions are answered
there.

www.lds-mormon.com/roberts.shtml

HREF="http://www.2think.org/hundredsheep/bom1830/changes.shtml";>changes</

HREF="http://www.2think.org/hundredsheep/annotated/alma19.shtml#25";>Alma