Blainer wrote:
> I ... came across an exellent summary of BH Roberts
> life in the Introduction to his book, Studies of the Book
> of Mormon..  Some of your questions are answered
> there.
> www.lds-mormon.com/roberts.shtml

Wow!  I thought you were against anti-Mormon sites.  So here is an article
on an anti-Mormon site that you consider an "excellent summary."  Great.
Maybe we are making some progress now as you consider expanding your realm
of reading.

I followed a link at the bottom of the page you referenced and found
information about Joe Smith's activity with seeing stones prior to doing the
Book of Mormon.  The link is:  http://www.lds-mormon.com/seerstn.shtml

Maybe you can read it and tell me what you think.  I first learned of this
through other sources, but I just haven't had time to pull those references
and quote them for you.  Do you still not believe that Joseph Smith did any
divining with seeing stones prior to the Book of Mormon?