Dean wrote:
> Here is a picture of Ruben and I in front of the
> Church of Jesus Christ sign in front of the Temple
> on the north Gate of Temple Square.

Hi Dean.  I like the picture, but you have to learn some things about
sending pictures on e-mail.  That picture was 1 MB in size, which
doesn't mean much to guys with DSL or CABLE connections, but our dial-up
users have to wait a long time for it to download.  They can see pretty
much the same thing if you do the following:

1.  Save the pic in JPG (JPEG) format instead of BMP (bump).

2.  Set your resolution between 72 and 96 dpi for screen viewing.

3.  Reduce the size to about anywhere from 250 to 600 pixels along one
side.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.