Dean wrote:
> So where did I lie?

The way I hear Judy is that some are preaching out of strife and
vainglory, so she questions the approach and the way it is done.  She
has not "demanded the Preachers that preach the gospel to stop doing
so."  That is where you bore false witness.

I don't agree with her as we hear this constantly from the Christians on
the street who fornicate and get drunk and are in great darkness and the
bondage of sin.  Nevertheless, it does not hurt us to always be
examining our heart and seeing that the love of our heart is not waxing
cold and becoming hardened because of all the sin in this generation.  I
think we need to hear what she is saying and keep it in our heart, while
at the same time, we can help her understand how the Lord works through
public preaching to confront people with their sin.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.