From: "Blaine Borrowman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Judy wrote:   There is ONE Lord

Blaine:  You didn't finish the passage, which reads,
"one Lord, one faith, one baptism."  Eph 4:5. I am curious,
in your opinion, does modern Christianity fulfill this
scripture?

jt: I'm not sure what you see as "modern Christianity"
Blaine.  IMO there is more to it than saying the words
and waiting to be raptured. Then there are all kinds of
dead denominational groups.  My belief is that Jesus
paid for our redemption and God has given us a measure
of time to get it together. The Church is supposed to be
establishing righteousness (His Kingdom) in the earth.

judyt