tense as in looking back to Calvary.    judyt

From: "Hughes Jonathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hi Terry,

This is not my sentence.  This is a direct quote from Romans.  This is Paul's sentence.

Jonathan Hughes

Jonathan Hughes wrote:

  Yes, Adam’s one sin brought condemnation upon everyone, but Christ’s one act of righteousness makes all people right in God’s sight and gives them life.

You are making no sense to me whatsoever.

All people are not right in God's sight.  Most of them are very wrong in God's sight.  Only the ones on the narrow path are right with God.
The ones on the wide highway are bound for Hell.  Salvation is only available to those willing to deny self and follow Christ.

Is it possible that we are misunderstanding your sentence?

Terry