--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Perry and all --  I just read this post again  --  I cannot tell you how
angry I am right now.
Izzy has been nothing but gracious, even when she disagrees.  She does not
need to have to even deal with this clown.   It should be a simple thing to
eliminate this loser from the list.

John
I knew that very anointed and Ruach ha Kadosh (Holy Spirit) filled post would  shake
you,  hypocrite John!!!

You  pathetic  sinners just can't obey Galations  5, can  ya???

I  mean, my -- you sound like you are having outburts of  anger . . . ROFL.

Maybe  if izzy  the whor  jezebel would stop violating I Timothy 2 she wouldn't  get
so much rebuke poured out on  her.

She want's  to fight with the guys -- then let her take it!!!

Triumphing  by the Messiah YahShua on this Sabbath,
Daniel John Lee