Daniel Lee wrote:

And if the light within you,  David,  be darkness  -- how great  is your darkness!!!

David  said:
Can you please try to discuss this subject in a
Godly and humble fashion, abiding by the one rule that we have on
TruthTalk?  I really would like to continue our discussion.

Daniel  responds:

Your insincere repentence suggests otherwise. But since you neither know the scriptural meaning of "godly" or "humble", I more than suggest that you need to get on your face before Yah before conversing with me.

Sorry Daniel, but I just talked to Yah this morning, and He says you are full of yourself, not the spirit.
Might you need to repent of your lies and hatred and stupidity? God is not glorified by your attitude and does not hold you in higher esteem because you know a few words of Hebrew. You are hurting the cause of Christ.
Terry

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org